Q. Is there a Wolf Members Only physical store?
No ☹ – We do not have a physical store. Our pieces are sold online and you can find some of our exclusive pieces at:
Sorella Boutique located at at 7829 Melrose Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90046
A Sneaker City located at 659 Broadway New York, NY 10012
Q. Do you have a sizing guide?
Yes ☺ – You can locate the sizing guide underneath each product.
Q. How do I track my order?
Once your order has been shipped, we will email you your tracking number that will allow you to view your parcel's trip to you.
Q. Why didn't I receive a tracking number?
There may a few different reasons as to why you have not received your tracking number to your email:
(1) The order has not shipped from our warehouse yet.
(2) You provided us with the incorrect email address.
(3) The email is in your spam folder.
If none of these potential reasons pertain to you, please do not hesitate to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. How can I be a part of the next Wolf Members Only campaign?
Our team works undercover to seek the next couple of faces of Wolf Members Only. Be sure to follow us on socials and subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
Q. How do I join the Wolf Members Only discord community?
Here is your invitation to join our discord community. Please read and understand our server guidelines in efforts to keep our discord community a safe, no-hate zone.
(1) Be respectful and kind to everyone. You are responsible for your energy when participating in any of these chat channels. The Wolf Members Only server is an intentional safe space and there is no room to make anyone feel anything less than safe. If user is found bullying or doxing, the user will be banned from all future channels pertaining to Wolf Members Only with no warning.
(2) While participating in any of these channels, everyone in the room is your family. Be grateful. We are all someone’s son, daughter, sister, brother, non-binary friend or lover.
(3) Be conscious of the responses you’re receiving when joking with one another. Remember it is not a joke if the person you’re telling the joke to is not laughing.
Q. How do I unsubscribe from your emails and newsletters?
We hate to see you go, but we'd hate it even more if you felt forced to stay. Per our policy, all Wolf Members Only are allowed to unsubscribe to our emails and newsletters at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the received email.